LEXUS OPENS ONLINE RESERVATIONS FOR THE ALL-NEW LBX
- Online reservation service for Lexus’ all-new compact SUV goes live today across European markets
- Virtual 3D online car configurator gives customers a real sense of exploring the vehicle inside and out and experience the design and colour, upholstery and trim options
- Transcending the traditional grade structure, Lexus offers the new LBX in contrasting “atmospheres” – Elegant, Relax, Emotion and Cool – each with its own style and character
- Selected European markets add the opportunity to pre-order an exclusive Original Edition model.
- LBX production to start towards the end of this year; deliveries to customers expected from March 2024
Lexus is opening the doors to ownership of its all-new LBX compact SUV with the launch of online reservations on July 3rd. Conceived and tailored to suit the preferences and lifestyles of European customers, the model is expected to become one of Lexus’ best-sellers in the region.
Reservations can be placed via national Lexus customer websites. People who register will subsequently be invited to complete a formal order contract process from October this year. LBX production will commence in late 2023 and the first cars are expected to be delivered to European customers from March 2024.
A 3D-effect online configurator went live on June 5th, the day of the LBX’s world premiere. Available at LBX WebGL Experience | Lexus Europe, this gives customers a virtual 3D, 360-degree introduction, as though they are exploring an actual car, opening the doors and stepping inside to experience the design and the range of different colours, interior trims and features. This up-close, detailed experience will help them build and choose their ideal version. Lexus has taken a new approach to structuring the model range, transcending the traditional hierarchy of equipment grades. It is offering the LBX in four contrasting “atmospheres”: Elegant and Relax, which focus on a refined feel, and Emotion and Cool, which have a sportier and more dynamic profile.
These give customers the freedom to make more personalised choices that better reflect their character and lifestyle. The range also includes an entry-level model, at a lower price-point.
LBX Original Edition
In selected European markets, the range will also include an Original Edition model. Around 1,500 examples will be made, offering customers the added appeal of exclusive styling features. These include a matt black finish for the alloy wheels, piano black detailing and lip spoilers on the front and rear spoilers and “Original Edition” signature badging on the back door. The inside theme is “black on black” with black leather and Ultrasuede upholstery, black seatbelts and black stitching and seat embroidery. The finishing touch is an Original Edition plaque on the instrument panel. Customers can already order their Original Edition via their national Lexus customers websites in selected European markets; and will also be among the first to receive their Lexus LBX.
Further information about the all-new self-charging hybrid electric LBX can be found on the dedicated world premiere press kit page.