Lexus main sponsor of the 74th Venice International Film Festival
- New partnership with one of the world’s leading film festivals underlines Lexus’ commitment to cinema
- Fleet of 40 Lexus hybrid vehicles to transfer celebrities and guests during the Festival
- Lexus Lounge at the festival to display the two Lexus flagship models: LC coupe and LS sedan
- Annette Bening, President of the Jury, to arrive at the red carpet with the new hybrid LS 500h
- Organized by La Biennale di Venezia, festival to be held on the Lido di Venezia from August 30 to September 9, 2017
For the first time, Lexus will be a main sponsor of this year’s International Venice Festival that will be held on the Lido di Venezia from August 30 to September 9. Being a partner to one of the world’s most prestigious film festivals is a new illustration of Lexus’ ongoing commitment to cinema – as highlighted by the Lexus Short Films programme and the recent collaboration with Luc Besson’s science fiction blockbuster ‘Valerian And The City Of A Thousand Planets’.
The heart of the brand’s presence at the Venice Festival will be the Lexus Lounge set up on the Biennale Terrace, where the two flagship models, the LC coupe and the LS sedan, will be displayed. Furthermore, an all-hybrid fleet of 40 vehicles will be provided for VIP and guests transfers during the festival.
The President of the Jury, the actress Annette Bening, will arrive at the festival on board of the brand new LS 500h hybrid.
“We are proud to take part in such a prestigious event, capturing the attention of the world during eleven days”, said Luigi Lucà, Director Lexus Italy. “We share many values with the movie world. Just like actors and directors, we want to improve and refine our art every day, mixing style, elegance and attention to detail to convey unique emotions and create amazing experiences.”